Saturday, July 16, 2016

Jowar and Rice Rotti





















I  have used 1:1 proportion of Jowar and Rice flour to prepare this and  grated turnip (knolnol), for about 4 roties 2 tablespoons of each flour is required,chillies as spice required, I have used 1 green chilli as I am not too fond of spice. 2 teaspoons of Cumin seeds and salt o taste, handfull of chopped coriander .....here I have used chakramuni soppu(vitamin green) which I have chopped and mixed it.
Add grated turnip, chillies, cumin seeds, salt, coriander leaves and use warm water to mix the flour. 
Consistency should be in that way that one can spread it on the pan with the help of our fingers......and close it for 3 minutes your crispy rotti is ready to serve with any chutney or pickle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Biscuit and Bread Pudding

  Biscuit and Bread Pudding Serves- 8(For below propotion) Ingredients- Bread- Depends on the size of container Digestive Biscuits- Depends ...