Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SAJJIGE/kesaribath


Remembering those days when I used to go home leaving office in the afternoons only to eat sajjige made by my mother. I can never beat the taste. She makes perfect one........even though I add all the ingredients there will be some difference in taste.

Now I try to make it for my sweet little 3yrs 8 months old

Ingredients:
Chiroti rava/small suji rava: 100 gms for 4 servings.
Dry grapes: 8-10
Cashew nuts: 5-6 cut into small peices.
Cardamom powder: 2 teaspoons.
Ghee 2 table spoons.
Sugar: 2 cups.
Water 1:2


Take a vessel, add ghee and fry dry fruits, add water to that according to the rava taken and add sugar.
Once the water comes to boil add cardamom, little more ghee and add rava saute, 
make sure no lumps formed.
Once it leaves the edges of vessel switch off the gas.
Serve hot.


1 comment:

Biscuit and Bread Pudding

  Biscuit and Bread Pudding Serves- 8(For below propotion) Ingredients- Bread- Depends on the size of container Digestive Biscuits- Depends ...