Monday, December 26, 2016

Tender Coconut Dosa

As a kid when visited  granny's place for summer vacations, I used to demand tender coconut dosa  for the breakfast......I still remember my grandmother used make it on a stove made of mud and wood was used for cooking....The taste would be amazing which even today I cannot forget.

Tried the same at my home, 
had little tender coconut pulp and thought why not make dosa and enjoy.

1 cup of rice and 1 cup of tender coconut pulp, 1 teaspoon of methi seeds.
Soak rice, methi dana and while grinding add the pulp and methi dana.
leave it for fermentation for whole night and enjoy dosa in the morning with chutney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biscuit and Bread Pudding

  Biscuit and Bread Pudding Serves- 8(For below propotion) Ingredients- Bread- Depends on the size of container Digestive Biscuits- Depends ...