Soak 1 cup of urul dal for 1 hour and grind into a thick fine paste.
To 1 volume of this add I volume of finely cut cabbage pieces ,add salt - 3/4 spoon and mix well
Take a plastic sheet of paper and put even sized balls of this and flatten it. Deep fry this in boining oil. Turn Turn over until golden brown in colour and it is fully cooked…
Simple day to day recipes - some traditional, others are my culinary experiments. South Indian, North Indian, traditional Karnataka Brahmin recipes - you'll find some of these here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SabudanaVada
As a mother, I always wish for my daughter to eat well, study well, and surpass me in every way. My husband often teases me, saying I put he...
-
Remembering those days when I used to go home leaving office in the afternoons only to eat sajjige made by my mother. I can never beat the ...
-
Brinjal Dry " Brinjal is a favorite for many, especially in the form of brinjal fry . Here’s a simple twist you can try: slice the bri...
-
Gram dal - 1 Measure Toor dal or Pottu kadalai - 1 Measure Cumin seeds- 11/2 table spoons Red Chilles according to the sp...
No comments:
Post a Comment