Another festival of Joy and Happiness. With full of lights......................
Wish you all a happy deepavali
Simple day to day recipes - some traditional, others are my culinary experiments. South Indian, North Indian, traditional Karnataka Brahmin recipes - you'll find some of these here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SabudanaVada
As a mother, I always wish for my daughter to eat well, study well, and surpass me in every way. My husband often teases me, saying I put he...
-
Remembering those days when I used to go home leaving office in the afternoons only to eat sajjige made by my mother. I can never beat the ...
-
I prepare this in many different ways here I have used Idli batter with grated carrot and I have taken rice flour, which I have steamed...
-
You need sprouted whole moth about a cup Potato: 2 (Green chilly powder/jeera powder/coriander powder) about2 tea spoons or Gr...
this is a new way of making bread bajji .. nice recipe Lakshmi
ReplyDelete