Ingredients:
10 spring onions:
1 piece of ginger, coarsely chpped.
3 green chillies.
1/2 cup of tamarind pulp
1/2 tsp of black rock salt.
Salt to taste.
Method:
Chop the green stems of the spring onions. peel ans halve the bulbs.
Blend chopped ginger, spring onion bulbs, green chillies, tamariend pulp, chopped green stems .black rock salt and salt to make the chutney.
serve chilled.
Simple day to day recipes - some traditional, others are my culinary experiments. South Indian, North Indian, traditional Karnataka Brahmin recipes - you'll find some of these here.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SabudanaVada
As a mother, I always wish for my daughter to eat well, study well, and surpass me in every way. My husband often teases me, saying I put he...
-
Remembering those days when I used to go home leaving office in the afternoons only to eat sajjige made by my mother. I can never beat the ...
-
I prepare this in many different ways here I have used Idli batter with grated carrot and I have taken rice flour, which I have steamed...
-
Salads are very healthy food, it is light for stomach. This one is very simple, for 3 servings, prepration time is 10 min, I have...
No comments:
Post a Comment